This post brought to you by me being over caffeinated and having been up for hours and hours with no one to talk to...
- Zeke Hubris is the world's largest rodent.
- Worldwide, Zeke Hubris is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Zeke Hubris.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Zeke Hubris!
- Never store Zeke Hubris at room temperature.
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Zeke Hubris.
- Zeke Hubris was named after Zeke Hubris the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- A Zeke Hubrisometer is used to measure Zeke Hubris.
- Zeke Hubris will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Zeke Hubris!